Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #1

Default 2007 funfinder x160 owners

Hello,does anyone have a 2007 funfinder x160 with all the options?
Any negative or positive comments?
This is our second year owning it, still learning.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #2

Default New (to us) Fun Finder 08 x160

Wondering if you had any tips for a new x160 owner. We picked up one used in great condition, love the layout for our small family. Any modifications that you have done that worked out well?

NEFANMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 04:36 AM   #3

I have one and love it dearly.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:14 PM   #4

Default New x160 owner

I received all of the manuals when I purchased and have learned about everything there is with the exception of the refridgerator. I figured out that fridge works but can't get it to get cold. I've tried everything and it doesn't seem to work right. After camping last weekend on day 2, it seemed to start cooling. Plugged in early today and it doesn't seem to get cold. It has no regulator that I can see other than the slide at the back of the fridge. Anyone have same experience, am I doing something wrong?
Old 07-18-2014, 04:34 AM   #5

Hi, mine had that issue last summer. Are you sure you're getting propane through the stove? If so, what I discovered eventually was that I needed a new "pigtail" and then had it pressure tested by a tech. All is fine now.

P.S. they recommend that you post what camper you own in your "signature" so folks here can help you better.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:42 AM   #6

I've added a TV mount inside the queen bed sleeping section; bolstered the twin bunks, used velcro straps to secure fridge and bathroom door; used Eternabond for roof seams; mended a broken platform under queen bed...Not too many mods per se, just treating it well. Had some issues with propane regulator, but a new pig-tail solved that. I will rue the day when mine goes. Love the layout and have never found anything else quite like it.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #7

Default Figured out Fridge

I think I've figured out the fridge, it just takes a good 24 hours to get going and it needs to be full. I am now in the habit of plugging in and putting drinks inside it the day before we leave. The next day it is cold enough to put food in it, obviously runs while towing and then we are good once we get to campsite.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #8

WE have had ours for about 1 year. Took a two week trip and things work fine.

Made a new metal flashing plate for over the refeer and insulated the area above it. Now cabinet above does not get hot anymore, especially running on propane.

Have made a couple of mods. Even though the sink cover will fit over the stove, I made a larger one out of plywood make doing dishes a whole lot easier and also works as a cutting board.

Put plastic drawers in the "closet" and strapped them to the wall to keep them in there while traveling.

Change the single 20 pound propane tank to a 30 pounder (it was expiring anyway).

Stripped off all of the old pealing vinyl graphics (found so good remover online, and have a little left over if interested) Found a new set of "newer" blue ones on eBay and only put on some of them for a more simpler look.

And I store the "sewer" hose in the little area in the back. Access by the little door just to the left of the spare. Have no idea what this area was to be used for.

Put a metal shelf in the cabinet above the sink and screwed it down Bought it Fred Myers while we were on the trip.

And added another
Mike wooden shelf above the reefer for food items.

thanks about it,
chily3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFX160_CT
I've added a TV mount inside the queen bed sleeping section; bolstered the twin bunks, used velcro straps to secure fridge and bathroom door; used Eternabond for roof seams; mended a broken platform under queen bed...Not too many mods per se, just treating it well. Had some issues with propane regulator, but a new pig-tail solved that. I will rue the day when mine goes. Love the layout and have never found anything else quite like it.
If like to see where you exactly mounted the bracket for tv as it is a pain as you can't really see on mine because it was so high up on a shelf
Old 07-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #10

I too am looking for a manual for the fridge. I'm a manual kinda guy : )

bdpickle is offline   Reply With Quote