Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2017, 05:56 PM   #1

Default Almost Here! Spring 2017 Adventures

Hi~
This will be my second year with my 2005 Shadow Cruiser who I named "Jack" I am looking forward to two UP trips this year and 4 other trips at various State Parks in WI this year. Jack is in getting some repair work done hopefully ready by middle of April so I can get him all stocked up and ready to roll!!!! I am still learning stuff since I fly solo and would sure love any advice or suggestions peeps might have to enjoy my adventures with Jack....who knows maybe we all might cross paths thou I have yet to see a Jack shadow anywhere so far

Sunflowergurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:56 PM   #2

I tow a 210UDS and sometimes FunFinders seem "rare".
I don't get up north that often. Mostly hit the east to the west coast route and return.
Some local trips in TN.

runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #3

Hey runner421!
I hope to at some point get down in the direction of TN. I have only been thru once on my way to FL many years ago. Really would love to visit the Smoky Mountains...however I need to wait to do long distance trips till I get my new F150 in the Fall of 2018! Want a vehicle with a bit more torque then what I currently have. I settle right now for the UP of Michigan....love spending time up around Lake Superior where I can rock pick and watch beautiful sunrises and sunsets!
Old 03-30-2017, 03:34 PM   #4
APD

Welcome!
In some parts of the Smokies you will need the torque....

We hang around eastern TN, western NC and N GA as much as we can. We like FL too!

Alan
1994 GMC Camper Van,
APD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:05 PM   #5

Welcome to the Forum Sunflowergurl...

We're over in Central MN and are planning on staying mostly in MN this year, and make more short trips... I had thought about the UP this year, but will probably hit the North Shore and the Boundary Waters areas...

Good luck and have fun, and who knows, maybe we'll cross trails...

2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 MAX Tow Package
2018 Dutchman, Coleman Lite 1805RB
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #6

Thanks for the welcome John!
Maybe next Summer I will have to work my way over to MN....never been up to the Boundary Waters my sis used to go up there all the time...she moved to WY (plan to head out to see her Summer 2019) ...I am a big fan of the UP so my long trips I usually head up there. When I get my new truck I will be able to extend my map of places to see.

I just picked up "Jack" last Friday and am working on getting him outfitted to hit the road as soon as I can! Maybe a April trip Enjoy your travels
Old 04-05-2017, 04:17 PM   #7

Depending on your route to WY, you may be passing thru SD where we are.

Happy travels.