Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #1

Default Fun Finder X189 FBR

We picked up a 2008 X189 FBR from Greeley in late August. Sold the truck camper I had without advertising it. The camper is in good shape but needs some work, mostly from neglet and lack of use. Previous owner either didnt know how to use many features or chose to not use them. Being a do it yourselfer, I have been busy getting it set up like I want it, and now seem to have everything working fine. We took it up to Yellowstone in late September and it did great except for a hot water problem. This was resolved (crossover valve turned on instead of off). It pulls easy with my 2005 F-150 V-8. It is really a nice rig, and much more room than the truck camper ever had. We are in the suburbs of Denver, and are retired, so plan on using it a lot next year. This camper seems to be well built, with all the features anybody could need. I use a Wave 3 Cat heater to avoid draining the battery, and it works fine. You have to vent it per the directions to avoid a safety issue. The storage in the Fun Finder is outstanding. Plan on being active in the forum since I do lots of work on it myself.
Denver Raider is offline   Reply With Quote