Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #1

Default Funfiner 265RBS Caravan

Hi,

My name is Brent and I live in Australia, wondering if anyone can help me with some infor regarding the funfinder 25' 265RBS in Australia this model is called the "Peninsula".

My wife and I are currently looking at the above van on a Aussie web site of which we like to layout of and are considering to purchase one.

I ahve been on the Aussie forum's for some input but because these vans are quite new here I haven't recieved much response.

What I am looking for is to ask any owners of this particular model for some input as to the quality of the build of this van, also if anyone has had any major problems with the van Anything at All.

I will much appreicate any info if anyone can help?

Kind Regards,

Brent

tyetye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #2

There are 4 videos on You Tube regarding a visit from a gentleman from Australia as he tours the Cruiser RV plant. The quality of the video is not the greatest, but it gives you an idea of what they do. There is also a video of an interview that he does with the VP of the company.

As far as build quality, this is what I have learned in my search. All travel trailers (caravans) have some issues. Go to the Airstream members forum and there are many on that site that have issues. The key is will the manufacturer stand behind the product? I have a 2007 Fun Finder 189FBS and we have had zero issues with it. The original purchaser may have had some, but if they did, they were all worked out by the time we bought it

I think over all you will be pretty satisfied with a purchase from this company, I know my wife and I are very pleased.

Good luck in your search, and welcome to the site.

2003 Limited Production New Beetle Turbo S
1966 VW Beetle -restored.
Dillinger-63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #3

Funfinder 265rbs Thanks Dillinger-63 for your input much appreicate your comments.

Hopefully I will get a response from someone who owns the same model as what I am proposing to purchase.

Brent
tyetye is offline   Reply With Quote