Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #1

Default Looking to Buy a X214Wsd

Hello , long time camper , right now we have a Jayco 19bh and looking at the Funfinder x214. The floor plan looks good , better storage ect . does any one have one and any problems ? How is the Funfinder quality , and any idea of a good price ? Thanks Kipper

Old 08-26-2011, 11:56 PM   #2

Default X214WSD

My husband and I are looking to purchase the X214WSD as well. The Kodiak 221RBSL is our second choice. Love the floor plan of the Funfinder and the windows. The quality of materials on the Kodiak is awesome and I like the galley counter top better in the Kodiak. However the floor plan of the FunFinder keeps calling us back. We will need to rework the partition at the foot of the bed to accommodate a full QB. While I love the separation, my husband needs a longer bed. Both manufactures have advised us that this is easy to do. We plan to cut it down, attach support for bed addition and turn part of partition into upholstered bench at foot of the longer bed. Will use cabinet under bench for shoe storage?? TV will stay hanging from ceiling. Would love feed back from anyone else who is considering this or perhaps has modified their unit to fit a longer bed. We've had trailers before - all much bigger - but have downsized since the kids are grown. Do other owners love their units?
ETDnow is offline   Reply With Quote