Old 07-28-2018, 03:22 PM   #11
N&K

Send a message via AIM to N&K

Welcome Elusive60 to the forum. I hope you and your dealer are able to work all of the bugs out of your trailer over the next year. I found that that using the trailer as much as you can allows you to see the various issues that may come up. By year two, the dealer should have the trailer in pretty good shape for future uses.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:07 AM   #12

Our 2018 27IK has many issues. From trim falling off to poor workmanship. Even had a whole cupboard come off. They have installed outlets slanted not straight. gas line running to the back rubbing against the trailer axle( I have it duct tapped away. That could have been bad). It been truly disappointing. We love the layout and look of the 27IK so I have taken pictures and documented all issues as they told me they would fix it all once we are done using it this year. So we have used it alot this summer. we have spent 48 days in it. Oh and the floor in front of the sofa is very flimsy.

Muckk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #13

Hello Muckk, sorry to hear you having issues with your trailer as well. I just had our trailer to the dealer and they were great fixing all my issues. I had a list of 20 things to have fixed. I had the same things as you have described. My floor is soft in front of the sofa as well and do believe it's were they put the water tank and couldn't put any support as to fit the tank in.
It is sad that they are producing garbage like this and think it's ok. You having the same issue as me just proves it's the manufacturer and not me being too picky and proves my fact that they have sub standard quality
Fordguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #14

what did they say about the floor in front of the sofa? Are we going to have problems in the future with it?
Muckk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:23 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckk View Post
what did they say about the floor in front of the sofa? Are we going to have problems in the future with it?
They just said it was fine. I guess Time will tell with the floor. Contacted the manufacturer on these issues and they just blew me off. The dealer i deal with is thinking off not carrying cruiser RV because of the quality and the way they conduct business
Fordguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:56 AM   #16

Default Lemon

So they supposedly fixed the refrigerator but it's making the same awful sound. I took it out for my first camping trip. It rained and water came in at the bottom of the slide and my carpet got sopping wet. The water won't drain out of the shower because the drain is set higher in the bottom of the (shower pan) shower. I opened the cabinet door under one of the dinette benches and the door came apart in my hand. I'm so heartbroken and disgusted at the same time!

Elusive60 is offline   Reply With Quote