Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #1

Default New Fun Finder owner F-189FBS

Just got our first Fun Finder and we are really excited to hit the road. We live in Colorado and plan to start our adventure exploring the parts of our beautiful State that we haven't seen.

Since it is just my wife and I, we wanted something small, but nice, and easy to tow. We think the F-189FBS fits us to a tee.

At home we always eat dinner sitting on the couch, using TV trays and watching TV, so we pulled the table out of the FF, put in a couple of TV trays, and feel right at home! We found that we can even store the TV trays on either side of the couch when not in use.

I'm thinking of naming our FF "Short 'n Sweet" because that pretty much sums up our impression.

I plan to post on the modifications section to see if anyone has secured the cabinet over the bed to where it doesn't have to be down when moving. We don't plan to use it as a bed, but just for storage.

Cheers!
Sammy

Sammy J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #2

Welcome - We love our 210UDS. Enough space for the two of us and two dogs. We took our TV out of the cabinet-got rid of it. (But we watch TV at home like you do.)
Done some mods - this forum is a good place for recommendations and help. Just holler/post.

runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #3

We have a 2007 189FBS and we love it. We pull it with a Ford Explorer Sport Trac with no issues at all. Enjoy that new camper!!!
2003 Limited Production New Beetle Turbo S
1966 VW Beetle -restored.
Dillinger-63 is offline   Reply With Quote