Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #1

Default new member

Hello,
We just purchased a used 2007 Fun Funder X-139, and are
currently towing it with a Toyota Tacoma. We both teach at the
university and community college level. We have two sons
in college, so will mostly be on our own camping. Bob is hoping
to do some Ham Radio while we camp, and I'll do some knitting
when we aren't hiking.
We already have questions, too. Since we bought it used, we
do not have the owner's manual. Any advice on where and how
to get a copy of that?
In particular, we need to figure out the stabilizer jacks. How do
they lower, and what tool is used, and where is it kept? We suspect
it's not there, but want to be sure it isn't in plain site somewhere.
Thanks!

Old 08-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #2

welcome to the forum. i bought my 160 new and it didnt come with a owners manual, so i cant help you there

Old 08-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #3

Welcome,
I'll sell you mine for $1,000,000

Quote:
I did not recive a owners manual with my Fun Finder xtra 200. My dealer had gone out of business so I call Cruser RV and they sent me one at no charge. Give them a call, they are real nice people. 260.562.3500 or Toll Free @ 866.277.5630
I'd start by finding someone with an RV in your neighborhood, and ask them for a walk thru. For the most part most RV's have very similar equipment. Barring that I would google each appliance for a manual. But definitely spend a weekend "camping" in the driveway to make sure you understand how everything works and to make sure you have everything you require. One thing that is always sitting on the dinette table in the trailer (aside from my 9month old's pac'n play) is a pen and pad of paper to write down anything we think we need or forgot.

The jacks are lowered with a crank, that could be stored anywhere.
You'll know it when you see it as it looks like one of the old school cranks on the front of a car that has a socket-type attachment on the end.

Either way enjoy your trailer.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:44 AM   #4

Default Owner's manual for 2007 X139

I have an owner's manual for the X139, it consists of about 40 pages in a half page size book. The information is rather general but perhaps useful.
It has mostly general information about the RV, most of the detailed info is in separate literature from the manufacturer (such as duo-therm, suburban, etc.). All together it is included in a 3 ring binder. I suspect you can probably get appliance manuals from the manufacturer or it's web site. Perhaps you can get an owner's manual by contacting cruiser RV. If that doesn't work, I could photocopy the pages you need and send them via e-mail, it would take about 20 scans to do the entire book. Let me know if you need me to do that for you and it wouldn't cost you anything but a favor someday when I am in your neck of the woods.

I found my stabilizer jack handle in the storage closet right next to the outside door. The stabilizer jack in my RV came from BAL RV Products, Division of Norco Industries Inc., 365 W. Victoria ST., Compton, CA 90220.
Phone: (310) 639-4000 or (310) 636-1176) Perhaps they would be helpful in obtaining a new handle if you need one. Happy camping? Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Dale N
dmnev is offline   Reply With Quote