Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #1

Default New X-139 Member

Good day all, we are owners of a new 2008 X-139. We also own a 1995 Coleman Utah tent trailer that we've enjoyed for many years with our children, camping with it mostly in California. Now that we've moved up to the Pacific Northwest, it seemd more likely we'd be packing the tent trailer with wet canvas, and didn't want to deal with that. So we left the tent trailer with the kids in Cali and bought the X-139 for the two of us. I'll be towing it with our Saturn Vue XR. I had towed the tent trailer behind our last Vue with no problems. I'm hoping since the full towing weight of the X-139 is lower than the towing capacity of the car, we'll be OK. Towed it home from the dealer yesterday and it towed beautifully, no handling issues at all. Looking forward to reading and posting on the forums, actually I do have a question posted on the Towing forum, please take a look.
Happy camping all!

Tim the Toolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #2

Default welcome

Hi from another 139 user! I too was using popups and just recently "converted"..you'll love it! MUCH less humid!
Susan

2005 Sun Cruiser Fun Finder X-139FK
2000 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L (Winston)
Cadillac Sedan de Ville V8 (Great White Whale)
obxgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #3

Default Congrats on Your T-139 Purchase!

Ours in a 2006 and we have loved every minute of it. We pull ours with an '04 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with no problem. At just about 2,000 pounds, it's an easy pull, even in the Appalachian Mountains of western Maryland where we live. Have a great camping season this year!
kegbender is offline   Reply With Quote