Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #1

Default New X275 Owner

Hello all! I am new to the forum and new to Fun Finder ownership. I just bought a 2011 X275 tohauler. I found an excellent deal in New Mexico. I am from the Dallas area, so I drove out and pulled it back 475 miles with no issues. My TV is a 2011 RAM with the 5.7 HEMI w/3.92 gears. Had plenty of power, but was less than impressed with weight distribution set up that I got from Harbor Freight. Looking forward to learning from other members. Already have a bit of issue with the AC, but will save that for another post.

locobilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #2

Welcome!

I got my XT276 last spring and really enjoy it although wish could use it more than time permits.

Lots of experience here on the forums to ask any questions and answers will come.

I researched weight distributing hitches on the net and various RV forums before making a decision on which to get. I decided I wanted quality between my Tow Vehicle and trailer along with good sway control and opted for the Equal-i-zer ........ an excellent choice IMHO>