Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #1

Default New Xtra 276

A few weeks ago we went to the Edmonton RV show with the intention of just looking at smaller toy haulers. We found Fun finder in the very last booth/section of the show. We sat around for a while in it, liked it, decided not to buy a trailer now. Came home, researched, looked into different things, then went back with a co-worker on the last day of the show. With an hour left decided to bite the bullet and sign the paper work for a new one. got all the options. Dealer ship placed the order on the following Thursday, called me Friday and told me of a different set up in the rear bunk area with a table/bench set up. Got a picture and upgraded to that also.

Anyways, first trailer, my father is an avid RVer. Plans for this are pretty much boondocking for a weekend to a week long, so I'll be adding a big battery pack, and some solar panels, trying to avoid a generator if possible.

Deciding factor in getting the trailer was the birth of my son 4 weeks ago, and not wanting him to be spending all his life infront of a TV, and instead be out and about, exploring and entertaining himself!

Take delivery in a month or two.

Jordan

Old 02-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #2

CruiserRv makes a really fine TT...as you found out, seeing one "up close and personal" makes it hard to walk away. We searched inventories at several dealers and had made our "like this one" list...the last dealership we went to had FunFinders. Looked around at all the others on his lot and noticed a 210WBS sitting in the corner. Had him unlock it so we could poke around. Went home... Talked for about 15 minutes about our choices and called him the next day to order ours.

Welcome to the CruiserRV FunFinder family! You won't find a lot of us out there...in all our travels (3 times cross country, 9 months total on the road with ours), we've seen one and that was in passing on the highway. So, if you see our 210WBS setup somewhere, stop in say "howdy"

Don
Bronwyn
2 Cats; J-Lo and Ragamuffin :R

2014 Thor Tuscany 40RX DP
2011 Ram 2500 Longhorn CTD HO
2011 Keystone Cougar 318SAB (now gone)
2008 FunFinder X 210WBS (Sadly gone)
webslave is offline   Reply With Quote