Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2016, 05:29 AM   #1

Default Blue Rocker Switches and Hose in Pantry

Anyone have a link for the blue rocker switches that fit the panel. I need to add one for the exterior LED lights. Also, has anyone fished a wire for the ceiling lights? I want to put the bathroom light and rear bunk house light on a wall switch. The bath should be easy cause I can run the wire in the same ribbed area but probably not the bunk house. Thanks in advance, I have a 280QBS and it's starting to grow on me.

Another quick question, in the pantry there are water lines that come up to the middle pantry area and make a loop with faucet connections and then head back down. I haven't traced them yet but curious what they are for.

Buckem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #2

The faucet connections might be for an outside shower option. My undersink plumbing included that arrangement -- I had the dealership take it out so that I had more storage under the sink. (We camp at high altitudes, and it is normally too cold in the evening to use the outside shower.)

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #3

The water lines are not PEX, they are the braided white hose style that come up and are threaded into a coupler. I don't know if they dead end there or make a loop. Will have to dig into it when it warms up and eliminate them if that's what they're for. I have an outside spray hose connection but no outside shower. Never used it on the other campers I've had.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:10 AM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckem View Post
The water lines are not PEX, they are the braided white hose style that come up and are threaded into a coupler. I don't know if they dead end there or make a loop. Will have to dig into it when it warms up and eliminate them if that's what they're for. I have an outside spray hose connection but no outside shower. Never used it on the other campers I've had.
Maybe a water filter connection?
LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:39 AM   #5

Good thought but this is away from the kitchen sink. Would they run a filter for the whole camper? It is by where the water hook up would be but nowhere near the water pump.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:02 AM   #6
Site Team

Hard to say. Did you buy used? If so it could be a mod by the prior owner.
LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:04 AM   #7

New, picked up a couple weeks ago. Waiting for it to warm up so I can't start remodeling it.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:56 AM   #8

If it's new, you could always try asking the dealer . . . .
profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:37 AM   #9

I'm not too concerned about these hoses, just thought I'd through it out there in case anyone knew. The main thing is the rocker switches. I ordered some interior cabinet doors from the factory and have no idea when I'll get them so if I could find the switches elsewhere that would be great. Haven't pulled the panel to measure them yet. That's what forums are for is to ask questions in case anyone knows through past experiences.

The dealer said they would have to order the rocker switches from the factory so they weren't much help. Plus the dealer is so damn expensive. They charged me $100 for two small cabinet doors that I ordered. I'm adding drawers under the dinette seats and wanted the faces to match.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:23 AM   #10

I don't know what your switches look like ( my trailer has red rocker switches, so maybe cruiser has changed the style of switch on the newer trailers ? ) but I just did a search and saw these from O'Reilly auto parts

Dorman Conduct-Tite! 84837 - Rocker Switch | O'Reilly Auto Parts
gmw photographics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 08:58 AM   #11

In the control panel of the XT 276, they are also red in color.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:22 PM   #12

Just looked up a '15 280QBS and it had red rockers also. They look exactly the same except my '16 is blue.