Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Tech > Modifications, Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #1

Default Decals for my 2008 189FBS

Hi,
I just bought my 2008 189FBS a few months ago here in Michigan.
I am in search for replacement decals for the slide out side, but would consider a full set. I checked with local dealer, they want an "Arm & Leg" for them. Please let me know.
Thanks,
bora2maui

bora2maui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to shadow

may want to do your own, check and see if Vista print can do them seems they do almost any printing at cheap prices

shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #3

Default graphics

Hi,
Had the same problem with our 2008 189 and the graphics in certain locations. I guess this is a regular problem with the FF. A couple months ago I ordered a sheet of 3M 1080 Gloss Hot Rod Red Vinyl Car Wrap Decal Roll on Ebay. It is a 1'x5' sheet and is basically a giant sticker and cost about $16. My wife did a good job of scraping most of the old graphics off and cleaned the surface very well. She then used tracing paper to outline the shape of the graphic and made a template with cardboard. With great patience (something I don't have) she cut out the graphic with a utility knife and just stuck the stickers on and it looks great.
2008 Bayliner 175
Clovis, CA
Gateway to the Sierras
rcflick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #4

I'm a new FFX189FBS owner as well. A 2007 model. My graphics are pealing really bad on two sides of the rig. I called Cruiser RV direct to the parts dept. and they can sell you a set or each individual decal that you need directly from them. The number to call is in this link:

http://www.cruiserrv.com/customer-service.php

Tell them what year and model you have and they will email you a form that shows sticker placement and price per decal(s). Some are sold single, others sold in pairs. Not "cheap" I would say but for a couple of hundred bucks you can decal your whole rig it looks like.

Hope this helps.

Anyone have any tips for getting the old stickers off with out damaging the gel coat?
okiefunfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to shadow
Default removing decals

get a hobby grade heat gun or have a good blow dryer, warm the edge up and ince you have a grip gently pull as you warm the decal up, should come off nicely
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote