Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #1

Default Has anyone tried the "Super-Tube" sewer hose storage?

We just traded our "regular" TT for a Funfinder XT200 toy hauler. Because the toy hauler doesn't have a rear bumper, we're missing the typical storage location for the sewer hose. I came across this: https://www.thefitrv.com/rv-tips/bes...he-super-tube/ and thought it might work well.

I'm curious to know if anyone here has used one. Thanks!

vttimwhite

vttimwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:29 PM   #2

yeah I have it.

I bought it for my older toy hauler this last fall and just sold it but barely used it so i didnt include it in the sale.

I have the 33" - 60" version for 50$ free shipping.

Sanitubes / Sewer Hose Carriers / NEW!! SUPER-SLIDER Adjustable SUPER-TUBE - DW Inc.

I have an Xt-245 and I cant figure out where to mount it. At the front driver side of the trailer there is 2 brackets where it looked like they made a space for a sewer hose holder but the super tube fully collapsed is still too big to fit into those brackets. I will have to cut them out and have a friend re-weld them in different places. It will be very tight to wedge between the stabilizer jack and the dump valves. It looks like it will just barely fit in there with the tube fully collapsed to 33"

As far as the actual unit goes. It's great. It's the only manufactured holder for the large rhinoflex style hose. you do have to pop off the end of the 90 deg connector(the piece that goes into the drain) though and place it in separately.
deezel85 is offline   Reply With Quote