Old 10-29-2016, 07:59 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs_rule View Post
Ii haven't done mine but may try to make the storage more useful. I'm still exacerbating myself with the electrical... now have the stove fan down... still trying to track down the 'short' for the bedroom lights and some other electrical 'mysteries'... Called support and since the company was bough out they have no ideas at all.... I now know more than I ever wanted to about volt/amp meters...

If you wouldn't mind starting a thread posting all the info you figure out about where the wiring goes and how it works in the camper I would really appreciate it. I keep drilling holes all over the place and can't believe I haven't hit a wire yet LOL of course, there is no guarantee that my wires are in the same place as yours!

Liz

(Leaving tomorrow for a week at Mineral Wells State Park - yay! Maybe try out the new washer, although we won't have full hook-ups lol)

PaintyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 08:02 AM   #12

Quote:
Ii haven't done mine but may try to make the storage more useful. I'm still exacerbating myself with the electrical... now have the stove fan down... still trying to track down the 'short' for the bedroom lights and some other electrical 'mysteries'... Called support and since the company was bough out they have no ideas at all.... I now know more than I ever wanted to about volt/amp meters...

If you wouldn't mind starting a thread posting all the info you figure out about where the wiring goes and how it works in the camper I would really appreciate it. I keep drilling holes all over the place and can't believe I haven't hit a wire yet LOL of course, there is no guarantee that my wires are in the same place as yours!

Liz

(Leaving tomorrow for a week at Mineral Wells State Park - yay! Maybe try out the new washer, although we won't have full hook-ups lol)

PaintyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 08:20 AM   #13

Quote:

Liz

Old 07-16-2018, 10:49 PM   #14

We have completely removed the bunk bed and our plan is to build a big closet, above the window on the side where our feet are. This deep closet will have 2 doors and will be almost as wide as the fridge next to it almost. I plan on using that new space for our clothes and some bedding.