Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2019, 09:53 PM   #1

Default New to site..just bought cruiser 276 2012 toyhauler

Looking for any help with getting to know this trailer better. Dealership wasnt much help.

First problem is motorized stabilizers 3 of 4 not working. My bad on not making them run them at the dealership. Assuming after checking to see I have power I have to remove the motors as I dont see a manual option?

Thanks for any help.

Str8ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:41 AM   #2

I can't offer much help since I ordered without the electric stabilizers due to their failure rate.

However, I went thru all the papers/owners manual that came with my camper and zero info on the stabilizers.

IIRC, I believe I read somewhere with the electric stabilizers, there is a rubber plug that can be removed to access the screw to operate the jacks manually with the same tool used to lower/raise the spare tire under the garage and/or operate the electric tongue jack if need be.

Check this link: http://www.funfinderclub.com/forums/...acks-1507.html

And this video toward the end:

Old 05-16-2019, 12:31 AM   #3

Thanks for the help.

Antenna connection? I see a cable in on the side of the trailer. How does that work with the antenna. I see you said you replaced your antenna.

I may have some questions for you later as I see you have the same camper.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:23 AM   #4

The cable connection on the outside the trailer is for just that ... cable TV.
Behind your TV in the camper, there is a outlet to plug in the TV power cord and a wall plate where the TV/cable screws onto. Both the cable from the outside and the roof top antenna feed signal to your TV thru the same connection inside the trailer. Right beside where the television antenna cable screws to the wall plate connector, there is a little button Push the button in and a little green light is illuminated indication power to your antenna.
Hope this helps.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:52 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
The cable connection on the outside the trailer is for just that ... cable TV.
Behind your TV in the camper, there is a outlet to plug in the TV power cord and a wall plate where the TV/cable screws onto. Both the cable from the outside and the roof top antenna feed signal to your TV thru the same connection inside the trailer. Right beside where the television antenna cable screws to the wall plate connector, there is a little button Push the button in and a little green light is illuminated indication power to your antenna.
Hope this helps.

Ok so I finally got the slide out and was able to take a look. I have two coax connections behind the tv.

The botton one has the antenna/cable switch with coax on it.

The top one is just a coax connection.

So is the top on the cable. I would have guessed the bottom one was for both antenna and cable as there is a switch on it tk go from one to the other.

Does yours have two coax connections on two separate plates behind the TV?
Old 05-17-2019, 08:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8ball View Post
Ok so I finally got the slide out and was able to take a look. I have two coax connections behind the tv.

The botton one has the antenna/cable switch with coax on it.

The top one is just a coax connection.

So is the top on the cable. I would have guessed the bottom one was for both antenna and cable as there is a switch on it tk go from one to the other.

Does yours have two coax connections on two separate plates behind the TV?
Oh .. I forgot I had my son change out the roof top antenna and removed the factory cheap Jensen that wouldn't pickup anything and installed a King Jack HD antenna that rotates for best channel selections & has a signal strength indicator. What I described earlier is what I have now.

There was only 1 wall plate. I will check and see if I have the parts removed for the new antenna set up.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:34 AM   #7

New to the site also. Just purchased a 2013 XT276 toy hauler. I had a bad right rear jack motor and the dealer replaced both rear jacks.
I had everything working on shore power and TV power but nothing on battery. From what I'm reading on other threads, the disconnect has to be pulled out to be on. It has no label telling me that and if it's on the knob, well that went missing.
Shelleyb48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:11 AM   #8

The battery disconnect switch must be in the 'on' position when towing or you will not have any power to the trailer brakes should the camper come disconnected from the tow vehicle...FYI
Old 05-22-2019, 09:15 AM   #9

Did you buy the trailer from the dealer? If so, they should be able to show you where the battery disconnect switch is located. It is usually on or near the same control panel that controls the lights and the pump.
profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:27 AM   #10

On the XT 276, the batter disconnect switch is a silver knob located on the 'switch panel' just inside the door on the left side below the sink......where the rocker switches for the awning, water pump, lights, slideout, etc. are located.
When the knob is pulled out, it's in the "on" position. Pushed in is the "off" position.
FYI .. due to the location, it's easy to bump it and push it in or 'off".
Old 05-22-2019, 09:35 AM   #11

Shelley, to solve the "accidental bump" problem, I put an eye hook (like a cup hook) over the shaft of the battery disconnect switch, so that it can't be pushed in by accident. Simple and low-tech, but it works.

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote