Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2019, 10:47 PM   #1

Question no water pressure to bathroom

ANyone have an idea on handling problem with water pressure to bathroom on a FF189 (2006)? Pressure is fine at the sink. Not getting anything on the hot water at all. Have not checked to see if water to water heater turned off but would expect cold water in hot water if water going thru. There are two drain pull pins under the sink area past the lines to the sink. Pulled up on both and water comes out under the trailer. (Winterizing drains I believe).
Get a dribble out in the sink and toilet and that is it. Pulled up bottom under bathroom sink and the lines go up and on to the toilet. Have not pulled the fridge or elec panel under fridge to access behind for the lines.
After filling the water tank this year, I got a momentary full flow to the bathroom sink and toilet, then the dribble. I suspect some sort of line blockage perhaps at or near the line drains. Suspect both hot and cold water line drains.
Any suggestions? New to the forum and have not had this problem in the past.

mikie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:32 AM   #2

I experienced the same situation about 3 years after I acquired my XT276. The hot water side for the tub/shower was super low flow. Everything was fine before.

I removed the wall tub faucet fixture to see behind the wall and discovered when the factory installed the water lines, the hot water side was to long and after a few years, the line had kinked reducing the water flow.

Simply re-positioning the line and securing it relieved the kink and all has been fine since. It's possible your situation is similar.