Old 12-20-2017, 07:25 AM   #21

Default Still for sale?

Just found this site and was wondering if your camper is still for sale? Also, your Craigslist postings have expired. If still for sale, could you please post pics, ect. of your rig?

Thanks!

Camperbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:46 AM   #22

the camper is for sale, you can find the pictures in my album. I put it away in storage, so it's at the local fairground buildings to avoid snow and ice here in MI. I was about to stop trying to sell since I knew I wouldn't get as much as I would like to get out of it, but there isn't anything wrong with it so instead of throwing my money away I'd just hold onto until my kids are not as busy or I'll camp when they are HS age, lol. http://www.funfinderclub.com/forums/...-albums28.html let me know if this link doesn't work.

im4x4ldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #23

Is the camper 14' long? Does everything in it work and does it leak anywhere?
I'm also in MI (SE-Detroit sub) and would be interested in taking a look at it in the spring if you still want to sell it.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:27 PM   #24

It's 16 foot, not including tongue, I relisted to show all the stuff, I have one other person that was going to look at it in the spring, as of right now it's not listed for sale anywhere else, come spring I'll prob list for a few month, last year I had about 7 families come look but all drove mini vans that I felt would not tow well for first time buyers, they all went the pop up route

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/rvs/6433081403.html
Old 12-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #25

Does everything in it work without incident and does the camper have water leaks and/or damage?

Tks.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:05 PM   #26

Yes everything works, I trying updating camper to do all electric, so I didn't need LP gas on a campground site, I can use gas or electric for water heater, it has the bypass for winterizing, fridge stove micro all work, I never used cable, I put the tv in the camper 2015, the DVD player works but it loud and clunky so I use a portable one, I use the radio, specifically the outdoor speakers, 1 indoor speaker doesn't work but it's still quite loud. No roof leaks, I replaced weather stripping around window since it was all weathered, the local RV place did that inside their building. I also put the lift on it to work with my suburban, you can lower it back down but that'll be an expense unless your doing yourself, it has helped for ground clearance .i had the roof sealed so there weren't any issues when I wanted to get out and camp. Lmk if any other questions, the only issue I have is time, we are year round with softball, literally we just finished our first winter league session and now in Jan starting our 2nd session, games as late as 930pm on a Saturday and hour away from home 😢 So this mom has no life right now outside of kids
Old 01-04-2018, 08:50 AM   #27

Happy New Year! Any chance we can come out and take a look at your camper at the storage facility?

« Funfinder 21 WBS | - »