Old 10-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #1

Post 2011 Fun Finder WBS210 For Sale In Pristine Condition For Age!

We are sadly having to sell our 2011 WBS210 that we bought 2 years ago, due to a death in the family. We've only used it twice during that time and the previous owner, the same. She apparently was elderly and it was too much for her to handle by herself. This camper is the cutest I've ever seen! All white cabinets and light colors throughout! For an RV less than 22 ft., it has some awesome features and amenities! It has one power slide (6 ft.), auto awning, three-burner stove and oven (never used), gas BBQ grill (never used), all stainless steel appliances including microwave and Dometic two door 6 cu.ft. refrigerator, double sink, rear bath w/ sink, toilet, tub/shower, rear water heater and storage, jack-knife sofa with table, front walk around queen lift-up bed with wardrobes on each side, overhead cabinets, laundry shoot, front pass-through storage, entertainment system with 24" flat panel TV, DVD/CD player, AM/FM Stereo with indoor/outdoor speakers, antenna, 20,000 BTU Furnace/Air Conditioner, and much more. For specifications i.e. height, weight, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me. We will also include the hitch and sway bar and all of the brand new accessories i.e. cookware, dishes, cups, silverware, towels, etc. if you'd like. All you have to bring is your toothbrush and food/drink! Base retail is $12,000 without all of the extras, but we're only asking $11,000 or best offer. This is a great deal! Thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camper.jpg (66.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg camper6.jpg (62.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg camper8.jpg (45.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg camper2.jpg (61.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg camper3.jpg (66.9 KB, 10 views)

Bamatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #2

Where are you located? Thanks.

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:57 PM   #3

Unfortunately for you, we're in Pensacola Florida. Unless you want to take a road trip!
Old 10-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #4
Pep

Are the tires in condition to make it to Arkansas if I were to buy it? Does everything work?
I have a Fun Finder 189 and I have been looking for WBS 210 so I would have a walk around bed.
Pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #5

Pep, The tires are like brand new. We bought it in Biloxi/Gulfport, MS and we traveled back to Pensacola. We have used it twice in the past 2 years and have only gone 60 miles each time. Everything does work, most things like stove/oven have never been used. I forgot to mention it has been covered and will also include a brand new ADCO cover we just purchased for $300. The walk-around bed is great, in addition, there are tall wardrobes on each side and plenty of overhead storage. Also, has a laundry bin/door that you throw your clothes in, that stores them in the front pass through storage area. Let me know if you want me to send some more pictures i.e. tires, tread, etc. This baby is in sweet/like new condition!

Tags
2011 x210wbs, clean, florida, like new, one owner

« 2011 X 210 WBS | - »