Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2017, 02:45 PM   #1

Default My '06 189FBR Is Up For sale

Decided to test the waters and listed the trailer for sale. I posted on a couple of Facebook sales groups and on craigslist. After getting feed back from you guys, I listed at $7300. You can see the good, what used to be bad & ugly in my album on this site. The gist of the trailer is that it is solid, no leaks, damaged wood replaced and front skin replaced. Bearings & brakes new - less than 1000 miles on them. Appliances, a/c and heater work great. Front bed area modified to a sitting/sleeping area. It can be slept on from a twin to a queen size, depending on your needs. Dinette makes a bed as well. In addition to the usual Fun Finder equipment, there is a cargo rack on the rear and I'll be including a 24"LED TV, a Dish Network Tailgater & receiver, a wifi repeater that will pick up a signal from 5000 ft and an Equalizer hitch. I've seen a few FF toy haulers on the net and have my sights set on one. If you point a buyer my way, dinner at Cattleman's in OKC is on me. Thanks.

Jwh92020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:50 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwh92020 View Post
Decided to test the waters and listed the trailer for sale. I posted on a couple of Facebook sales groups and on craigslist. After getting feed back from you guys, I listed at $7300. You can see the good, what used to be bad & ugly in my album on this site. The gist of the trailer is that it is solid, no leaks, damaged wood replaced and front skin replaced. Bearings & brakes new - less than 1000 miles on them. Appliances, a/c and heater work great. Front bed area modified to a sitting/sleeping area. It can be slept on from a twin to a queen size, depending on your needs. Dinette makes a bed as well. In addition to the usual Fun Finder equipment, there is a cargo rack on the rear and I'll be including a 24"LED TV, a Dish Network Tailgater & receiver, a wifi repeater that will pick up a signal from 5000 ft and an Equalizer hitch. I've seen a few FF toy haulers on the net and have my sights set on one. If you point a buyer my way, dinner at Cattleman's in OKC is on me. Thanks.
Are you sure you don’t want to keep any of the extras for your next trailer? Sometimes you also might do better selling them separately. Just a couple of thoughts.

It's a big world...explore it!!!
Michigantraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 12:28 PM   #3

Mt - Thanks for the input. I thought about keeping/selling separately, but including them in this case makes sense. I had to modify the WDH brackets to clear the propane tanks, so they are a custom fit for this trailer. Plus, the next trailer will be bigger, so it should be heavier and I would want a heavier WDH. The wifi antenna is mounted to the TV antenna and it's cable enters the trailer through an entry plate on the roof next to the TV antenna base, so I don't want to break that seal and potentially cause a leak. I have a second Tailgater in my garage (too good of a deal to pass on) so if including one makes the trailer more attractive, I'm ok with that.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #4

Less hassle to. Good reasons.
It's a big world...explore it!!!
Michigantraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:09 AM   #5

Hello, I am a new member of the club. We are looking for a Fun Finder like yours. Friends of ours have one. Is yours still on the marker? Thank you.
LunaCanDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:36 AM   #6

I'm sorry but it isn't. I can tell you they are great trailers. I only sold it because I needed a trailer big enough to fit a household recliner for my wife to sleep in. There is a FF Owner's group on Facebook. You can check there. Sale items get posted once in a while. I just did a quick search on ADhuntr (a craigslist search all site) and there are quite a few FFs posted across the country. Good luck.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #7

Let me know if you're interested in a 2006 FBR 189. I'm selling.

Thank you.

Camper303 is offline   Reply With Quote