Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #1

Default Looking for a Fun Finder X 189 FBS in or near Colorado

Hello, I have been looking for a nice used fun finder 189 FBS in Colorado for a few months now. I keep finding craigslist ads where private owners are wanting more than the dealers. I am basically seeking model years anywhere between a 2007 to a 2011. I am willing to spend up to $9,000-10,000 depending on condition. That's probably a stretch for some newer model years, and I get that - just looking for decent trailer at a fair price. So hit me up if you have anything that fits that criteria. The trailer in WA seems like what I am looking for, just a bit too much of a drive.

Jimmy

ColoradoHawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #2

Default I have an '08 189 FBR.

We are just outside Tulsa OK. Its a 10 hour drive to Denver from here. I'd take $9500 for mine. If interest let me know. I'll send photos.

gator211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #3

Hey gator, I am really just looking for an fbs(slide) for the extra space. Thanks for the offer though.

I also realize that my high end is a little low...I am willing to pay more for a later model year (up to 2012)
ColoradoHawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote