Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #1

Default WTB mini sink for bathroom

WTB......Own a 2006 t160 FF X n trying to find a mini fiberglass sink, corner mount in the 10" bowl size. Hardware optional but not required. We had a 92 Casita and had a small corner sink that mounted to the wall.....perfect for my needs but try and find one!!! Might consider a wall mount rather than a corner mount but would have to know measurements. PM me with details n pix if possible. Stainless steel would work but heavy ceramic ones won't.

xbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #2

Oops! I should have put my WTB in the "wanted" section. If our administrator wishes me to post this ad there, let me know, delete this ad and I will repost.

Old 09-11-2017, 07:33 PM   #3

Cancel my WTB, my Wife has this small salad bowl made of light weight fiber material, might be fiberglass but has a nice shiny glaze on it. Hole saw the bottom for plumbing, making a base out of black Plexiglas which will mount to wall. Made a mock up for corner mount and while sitting on the u know what it does not get in the way. Looking good . . Gonna use the KISS method. Only use sink for brushing teeth n shaving so gonna fill via shower head, drain n refill if needed. Not using kitchen sink makes my Wife happy.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbassman View Post
Cancel my WTB, my Wife has this small salad bowl made of light weight fiber material, might be fiberglass but has a nice shiny glaze on it. Hole saw the bottom for plumbing, making a base out of black Plexiglas which will mount to wall. Made a mock up for corner mount and while sitting on the u know what it does not get in the way. Looking good . . Gonna use the KISS method. Only use sink for brushing teeth n shaving so gonna fill via shower head, drain n refill if needed. Not using kitchen sink makes my Wife happy.
Any chance of photos please ? Thanks
Ccaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote