Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #21
Site Team

The link to Todays Posts can be found in the drop down menu under Quick links on the upper nav bar and is go to place for a fast update on all forum posting activity. This link will show all threads that have been updated since your last login.

The link to New Posts is located in the center of the nav bar and functions differently. It will only display posts you have not looked at and this includes any posts you have made. It doesn't really give a complete list of new posts - just ones you have not read.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 12:58 PM   #22
Site Team

Set up your signature

Members can customize their signatures but please remember to avoid commercial links. Html isn't permitted in sig for security reasons.

Some formatting hints:
  • Use small (size 1) font sizes and making it bold.
  • Try putting several pieces of info on one line with | (look above the enter key on your keyboard) separators.
  • Remember that your sig shows on every post and so members see it over and over and over. You want it to be informational - but not overpower the text of you post. Here is an example of a content heavy but small footprint signature:
----
Airstream Overlander | Chevy 250 HD Duramax | Propride Hitch
Current Location: Heading for Baja
My Home Page

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:20 AM   #23

Default How to Post a Message

I just joined and want to introduce myself on the Introduction thread on New Users - but can't seem to see where to post. I don't want to start a new thread - just to introduce myself.
ledyukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:06 PM   #24

I joined the forum but can't see where I make a new post to introduce myself. I could reply to an existing one - but that is not what I want to do.
ledyukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:31 PM   #25

Click on "FORUM" under the "Fun Finder Owners Club" wording ..

A heading "New members introduction" section will come up w/others, click on it and you can post in that section.

Old 09-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #26

Yes, do make a new post on that section instead of tacking your intro onto someone else's post. That way, people will know there is something new for them to see.

Marti is offline   Reply With Quote