Old 07-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #11

Default Funfinder 2009 210WSB

I do not post often, however, I do like reading the forums. I appreciate Webslave's knowledge (especially since he also has a 210WSB. We bought our unit in 2010 from an elderly couple who were retiring to Arkansas and wanted to buy a toyhauler. It was like a new unit. The only issue I have (so far) is the Jenner radio unit. I don't believe I have the correct remote control for the radio unit. In fact, the previous owners had taken the unit back to their dealer (in Nebraska) and nothing was done about it. I don't know how to use the radio manually because the photo instructions that came with the unit do not look like the actual radio in the trailer. We just got back from a camping weekend at Pomme de Terre State Park in Missouri. Thankfully the air conditioning works great. I will be keeping an eye on the ceiling though for any sagging. We do have a building where the unit is housed inside while not in use. I am contacting Jenner this week and will ask them about getting the correct remote control for the radio. Now how would that happen? Go figure. Thanks everyone for your input. BYW, we traveled the perimeter of Nebraska last October. Everything worked well.

funnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote