Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2011, 09:57 AM   #1

Default Get over yourselves..

I joined this forum a while back when I bought my fun finder to enjoy this site with other fun finder owners. I'm kind of sick of the new "regulars" here who continously bash Cruiser RV. If your fun finder is that bad, trade it and get something you like and quit the bashing. Honestly get over it. Not all units have troubles like the ones some of you bought. Maybe instead of staying away from funfinder trailers you should stay away from thes boards. Just my 2 cents

starbuc71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #2

x2.

And no matter what you buy they all have their flaws, from Jayco, to forest river to the big fancy dancy diesel pushers.

jeepcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #3

Default Right on

I totally agree. We are all well aware of some people who do nothing but complain about their trailers (they know who they are). We are all sorry you got a lemon, or else you did not do a pre-delivery inspection as you should have. Yes, there are some of us who are very happy with our FunFinders, and do realize that any man-made object can have issues.
EDLEEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #4

Default I agree

I totally agree with EDLEEC. It seems that there is nearly as much complaining as constructive input.
This is true with all forums.
14 NRS RAft
montanacamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #5

I've had my 189 FBR for two full summers now, have towed over 30,000 miles with it, and love it.

I just replaced the tires, added a satellite dome, and plan on using it for many more seasons to come.
guybmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #6

For every 1 of you their are about 20 of us who have a realy s**tty Cruser RV trailer. You all should be so lucky not to have had any problems. Do you think I should keep my mouth shut, would be the right thing to do. I am hoping people who read this and have not made up their mind in what to buy, will read this forum and help them so they dont end up making the same mistake the rest for us did. By the looks of this forum it is not the odd lemon comming out of their factory it is many lemons over many years. Most of all that was wrong with my trailer is fixed, by me or the dealer. Maybe with a little luck all my problems are over. But I bet you 20 to 1 they are just starting. Salty (a new regular)
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltynuts
For every 1 of you their are about 20 of us who have a realy s**tty Cruser RV trailer. You all should be so lucky not to have had any problems. Do you think I should keep my mouth shut, would be the right thing to do. I am hoping people who read this and have not made up their mind in what to buy, will read this forum and help them so they dont end up making the same mistake the rest for us did. By the looks of this forum it is not the odd lemon comming out of their factory it is many lemons over many years. Most of all that was wrong with my trailer is fixed, by me or the dealer. Maybe with a little luck all my problems are over. But I bet you 20 to 1 they are just starting. Salty (a new regular)
I don't necessarily think you should keep your mouth shut, but I don't understand why you feel the need to sprinkle the same complaint/message in three or four places in the forum at the same time. Once ought to be enough to get your message across.

I will agree on one thing. You are rather salty.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #8

If Cruser buys my RV back I will shut my mouth. But untill then I be on this forum bad mouthing them untill I sell this peice of c**P. If you dont like my comments then dont read my posts. Salty
Old 11-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #9

Oh. You're *that* guy. I guess you missed the day where they were teaching that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I know you're way over in Langley (and have an ex and son that live in Port Moody, so I know where you're at). But I've actually been to Cruiser RV. I dropped in unannounced to ask them about a couple items that were either missing or needed replacement. The guy told me to wait in the lobby, then went in the back and retrieved the items I was looking for. When I asked about payment, he told me not to worry about it.

Your results may vary.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #10

Is your ex looking to buy a cheap trailer. Salty.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #11

Quote:
Who would want to buy that piece of crap that you own? You are one hell of a salesman,Salty. We are very satisified with our Cruiser RV built trailer and I am sure that the people who read this forum discount you ravings for what they are worth.
ArizAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #12

Looking at buying a new trailer and stumbled across this site. I've noticed that no matter the manufacturer those who are unhappy with their purchase are much more vocal than those who are happy. I doubt if 19 out of 20 trailers were hunks of junk the company would still be in business. I'd be pretty pissed off if I spent the kind of money these things cost and got a lemon though.
tex0322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #13

Quote:
No, but your trailer for my ex would probably be a fair trade.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:10 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by guybmoto
Quote:
Great come back, you both have to trade sight unseen and let us know how that comes out. Guybomoto you should get some boot as we have not heard all the bad things about your ex (and don't want to) on this forum.
ArizAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizAl
Quote:
Originally Posted by guybmoto
Quote:
Great come back, you both have to trade sight unseen and let us know how that comes out. Guybomoto you should get some boot as we have not heard all the bad things about your ex (and don't want to) on this forum.
If the Canadian government buys my ex back I will shut my mouth. But untill then I be on this forum bad mouthing them.

(Heck, I figured it's worth a try, but I expect it to be about as effective as it's been for Salty...and rightly so.)
Old 11-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #16

wow, I thought I was going to get blasted starting this topic but I guess a lot of Fun Finder owners feel the same as I do. As I stated earlier, go and buy a $200K Prevost and I bet you will still have some manufacture flaws. Salty, Cruiser will never buy back your unit. You have to face the facts. I'm sure we all feel your pain for buying a unit that had more problems than others. I would suggest you look to craigslist, ebay or RVtraderonline and sell your unit and I guess do your homework diffrently the next time you buy a RV. I'm sure some people are thankful for your input and the explanations of your troubles but as another said, I think we heard you the first time. I'm sure the moderators here didn't start this site for bashing of the Fun Finders. Please sell your unit, buy another brand and goto thier forum website
Old 11-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #17

Thank you for starting this post starbuc,

Salty, I think we all GET IT that you have problems with your FF but posting your problems in every category is a bit over done.
Sorry to say but maybe it is time for you to put your beloved fun finder on Kijiji, or trade it it of on something that you realy like and a brand that has no problems and issues what so ever ( only in your dream buddy) it will be a hit and miss with anything.

I wish you luck on your search for the BEST rv.
jeepcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #18

I will agree on one thing. You are rather salty. Smile
Good life of peace

diablo 3 power leveling
Old 01-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #19

Default rethinking

I kinda wish the guys over Team-Camaro never told me about this site.

Pro-Street69Camaro468 is offline   Reply With Quote