Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > Fun Finder Community
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #1

Default just for fun

I suppose everyone has their little obsessions about camping. I've got a thing for decking out the camper with pretty little lights. I don't know why, I'm not one to carry much other useless stuff along...but I like led light strings, twinkly lights, solar powered soft lights. and not lots and lots of them, but I am a sucker when I see them in stores. I usually go to Big Lots for camping food, spices and kitchen gadgets. Well, they had so many pretty outdoor lights, I couldn't make up my mind! solar, battery and plug in. delicate dew drop strings, colored wire balls, stars, flowers, it was delightful! I settled on a string of pointy stars that slowly change colors. and it uses 3 AA. batteries. I may have to go back for some of the others!

Hilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 05:35 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
I suppose everyone has their little obsessions about camping. I've got a thing for decking out the camper with pretty little lights. I don't know why, I'm not one to carry much other useless stuff along...but I like led light strings, twinkly lights, solar powered soft lights. and not lots and lots of them, but I am a sucker when I see them in stores. I usually go to Big Lots for camping food, spices and kitchen gadgets. Well, they had so many pretty outdoor lights, I couldn't make up my mind! solar, battery and plug in. delicate dew drop strings, colored wire balls, stars, flowers, it was delightful! I settled on a string of pointy stars that slowly change colors. and it uses 3 AA. batteries. I may have to go back for some of the others!
Have any photos with all the lights on?

iuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:52 PM   #3

no, haven't gone camping with them yet, but soon!
Hilda is offline   Reply With Quote