Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #11

Hi Megabusa Yes I am very happy with the tacoma. I have had 2 of them over the years and been very happy with them. Now I wish I could say the same for the trailer. I am going away in it in a couole of weeks and i have decided i am going to mount some hooks under the frame to support the fresh water tank and also the other 2 tanks. I have been slowly been making improvments to it. I have the tv so now i can move it from the back of the trailr to under the front bunk. I bought a tv mount and ran the wires for the dvd player and cable lines thourgh the bath room in behind the microwave up to the front of the trailer. last week i aslo installed mudguards on her. Salty

Old 06-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltynuts
Hi Megabusa Yes I am very happy with the tacoma. I have had 2 of them over the years and been very happy with them. Now I wish I could say the same for the trailer. I am going away in it in a couole of weeks and i have decided i am going to mount some hooks under the frame to support the fresh water tank and also the other 2 tanks. I have been slowly been making improvments to it. I have the tv so now i can move it from the back of the trailr to under the front bunk. I bought a tv mount and ran the wires for the dvd player and cable lines thourgh the bath room in behind the microwave up to the front of the trailer. last week i aslo installed mudguards on her. Salty
2003 Tacoma Prerunner - 2005 Tacoma trd off road Prerunner - 2007 Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 with Class 4 Hitch whin I lived in Pontchatoula LA I worked at a GMC - pontiac- Mitso & Toyota Dealer and Toyota by far is the best line , Mitso is pretty good to . GM Cars SUCK You got me thinking now about the TV Have a good time , If you come around the grand Canyon look me up and I show you all the best places to go in S.Utah & N. Arizona

Megabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabusa
Quote:
2003 Tacoma Prerunner - 2005 Tacoma trd off road Prerunner - 2007 Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 with Class 4 Hitch whin I lived in Pontchatoula LA I worked at a GMC - pontiac- Mitso & Toyota Dealer and Toyota by far is the best line , Mitso is pretty good to . GM Cars SUCK You got me thinking now about the TV Have a good time , If you come around the grand Canyon look me up and I show you all the best places to go in S.Utah & N. Arizona
Boy that should be a fun time. The two of you could park side by side and throw rocks at each other's POS campers. Be happy that the problems you two seem to be so upset about are all repairable and you can fix them and go on to enjoy camping in this beautiful world.
ArizAl
ArizAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #14

URRR
Old 06-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #15

Salty,
Please disregard my previous posts and good luck on getting all the faults in your Fun Finder corrected. I am very happy that I have not had your experience with my Viewfinder.
ArizAl
ArizAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:56 PM   #16

ArizAl
Sorry for taking your post out of context. Thought you were being a smart a_. Salty
Old 07-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #17

Quote:
ArizAl
Sorry for taking your post out of context. Thought you were being a smart a_. Salty
Ha Salty , What ArizAl said is not a bad Idea , I cant think of anything I can do with this JUNK anyway
Megabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #18

I have a 2011 X139 Fun Finder and my wife and I really love it. Yes we have had a few problems with it but the dealer has taken care of the issues under the warranty. I work at an automotive deal and have been with them for over 15 years. I have been a tech and worked on cars, a service advisor, Shop foreman and currently a Service Manager. All new cars and trucks have some problems that quality control misses. I have had our X139 for 5 months and I figured that this 1st camping season would be a shake down on the things that would break. But over all we love out little camper and have took it out almost every weekend this summer.

I would have to say my only bad experience with getting the repairs done on it has been the lady at the dealer who ordered the parts. She has forgotten to order and ordered the wrong parts on getting it repaired. But that is not FF fault it is the dealer for not getting it under control.

blueyz70 is offline   Reply With Quote