Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #1

Default Significance of the 3 letter codes?

Very new to both the Cruiser RV "make" and this forum. I've noticed that most folks reference their TTs by a 3 digit number followed by 3 letters (i.e. 210 UDS, 189 FBR, etc.) I believe that the number refers to the TT's length and I suspect that the 3 letter code refers to a particular configuration for a given sized TT. Is there a glossary or "legend" within the site that gives a definition for the abbreviations? It just might be important for someone reading a particular post, if an issue applied to their TT (or a similar one). It also seems that not all Cruiser RV TTs have this suffix. The info placard on my TT makes no mention of any 3 letter code, only X-210. After a more than 30 yr association with the U.S. Army, where acronyms are a major part of both written and spoken communication, I'm driven to know what acronyms stand for. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks. RipVan

2007 Shadow Cruiser x210, 2004 RAM 2500 4x4 QuadCab SLT 5.9L CTD, Factory Tow Pkg (3.73 axle), HaulMaster WDH
RipVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Site Team

I think this is more of a custom than any hard & fast coding system. The 3 numbers loosely refer to the trailer length i.e. 210 is 21 ft 9 in and the WBS refers to walkaround bed w slideout. But the X210 that has no slide is 23' 6". The you have the equivalent shadow cruiser that caled the 195 WBS. Basically the same trailer, same length but different numbers. Other trailer mfg's are the same way, the number seems to refer to the approximate length and the letters are shorthand for some of the features. Probably put together by marketing departments who are bad and math and can't spell all that well.

LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #3

Default Numbers-Letters

RipVan,
I learned all of these letters/numbers from the Cruiser RV website to help me distinguish between the TT models made by Cruiser. Just go to cruiserrv.com and click on the floor plans for the Fun Finder, Shadow Cruiser etc. and you will see the letters/numbers match up with the model/length/features etc. owners on this site are referencing in their posts. Sincerely, Jeepin-family a/k/a X214WSD (24', dinette slide, center entertainment console, walk around queen bed, large rear bath). We came close to being an X215WSK (24', sofa slide, center entertainment console, rear bath, outdoor kitchen and an X210UDS (21', dinette slide, walk around queen bed, smaller rear bath) before deciding on the X214WSD. Good luck!

P.S. To further confuse you, I believe Cruiser is now using 'F' instead of 'X' on all of the TT models.
Jeepin-family is offline   Reply With Quote