Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #1

Default Value of a 2004 Shadow Cruiser/T189FBR 19 foot

Hello,

I used to be a member of this forum until I learned the in's and out's of my Shadow Cruiser. Our Shadow Cruiser is in perfect condition with new tires. We put 16723 miles on the RV. We have two propane tanks mounted. We added a small canopy over the kitchen window. We are very fussy owners and care for it as we would a prized possession. We don't want to sell it but we won't be using it enough to justify keeping it.

Last fall we bought a 35 foot trailer which is located on a seasonal site and because of this we have to sell our Shadow Cruiser. Does anyone have an idea what I should ask for it? Any ideas in how we should sell it?

Regards,

David

dmarkgraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:09 PM   #2

Default value

Here is a link for you on NADA for RV's specifically for Cruiser RV your 2004, 189 model, just fill out the boxes that apply and they will give you the suggested resale price. http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...T&d=2300080564

If you have made any mods, keep them in mind, and go to sites that sell used RV's and check out comparable ones to know what your competition is selling their RV's at. Good luck,
Kampnsfun

Kampnsfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:39 AM   #3

Default Response

Hello,

Thanks for the advice. I sold it over Craig's list. I could have sold four of them if I had them.

David Markgraf
dmarkgraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #4

Default Craiglist

Hi David;
I hope I am so lucky! Do you mind me asking if you were able to get the price you advertised or did you have to drop your sale price? I have kept mine impecably clean and up to date so I do not want to "sacrifice" to get the sale.
Nancy
Kampnsfun is offline   Reply With Quote