Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #1

Default 2008 210 WBS..pick up the end of February

Hello everyone. Just found this forum and really appreciate all the information you are all willing to share.
We just traded down from a 30' A class Motorhome to a Fun Finder 210WBS. Just tired of no car when camping and the rig was nice but just too big and cumbersome.
Need to simplify my life and camping so am really looking forward to the new adventures waiting with our 2008 210WBS. We will be towing it with a gmc Envoy full load capacity of 5750lbs. I do not see a problem as we are just two adults and one very small dog...shih tzu. We have been camping for almost 20 years (tent to popup to c class to a class and now down to little trailer) so I know how to keep it light and simple.
If anyone else out there has a 210wbs and has any advice sure would appreciate it.

waiting for spring... so camping can begin....

camel02@ptd.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:31 AM   #2

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! We are on the otherside of your equation. We have been using travel trailers for the past 4 years, and are considering going with a class "c" motor home. To do it, we would definitly need a small car to tow behind the motorhome though. Good luck with your trailer!!

Equalizer Hitch
2011 Nomad 206
Panasonic/Pioneer/Kicker ~ Audio/Video System
Days Camped /2009 / 33
keyser soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
Van

Welcome to the Fun finder club. I have no doubt you will really enjoy your new trailer.

Our 250BHS is our third TT. The other two were vintage Airstreams. In the first 4 months we had our Fun finder we used it more than we used our last TT the entire previous year.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #4

Hi Beth,
I have a 2008 210WBS that I tow with an 2005 Envoy Denali. I don't know what engine you Envoy has but my 5.3 Liter handles the trailer just fine. Good Luck.

Linda
lyoung05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #5

Default 210WBS & Envoy - great combo!

Hi Beth, I purchased a 210WBS last year and I pull it with a 2005 Envoy, 6 cylinder and it tows great. It does labour a bit on large hills but most of the time I don't even know it's behind me!

Enjoy, it's a great trailer!

Janice
Goldengirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #6

We bought our 210WB last July. Pulled it with our 2000 Dodge Dakota with 4.7 V8. Worked fine, but purchased a Chrysler Aspen with 5.7 to use now. Can hardly wait for spring to get the TT out of strorage.

2009 Chrysler Aspen
Jim T is offline   Reply With Quote