Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2021, 01:58 PM   #1

Default 2013 Fun Finder owner's manual

Hello everybody! I am new here and have just purchased my very first camper. It's a 2013 model fun finder. I was curious if anyone knows where I could download an owner's manual for it because it did not come with one. Thank you all in advance!

Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 04:04 PM   #2

Welcome, Ajax! Which model did you get? Where are you located? Is this your first trailer?

So the bad news is that the Cruiser manual for your trailer might be unavailable -- the good news is that the manuals were useless -- very generic and uninformative.

The great news is that the manuals for each subsystem -- HVAC, water heater, fridge, and so on -- are available on the website for the manufacturer of each subsytem -- Dometic, Norcold, Suburban, and so on. Just type in the model number of the item, and away you go.

Even if the manual for the precise item is not listed, the chances are good that manuals for virtually identical model numbers are downloadable. These items tend not to change too much over time. (Sometimes they do -- I remember back when my pilot-light water heater was superseded by an electronic ignition, and the manual was pretty different.)

Be sure to ask lots of questions!

Old 07-26-2021, 05:55 PM   #3

What Prof said above and when in doubt, just ask.
Old 07-27-2021, 08:45 AM   #4

Thank you guys so much! I've found it! It's as thick as a deck of cards! Hahaha!
Thank you all again!
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 08:20 PM   #5

I bought my ‘07 X210 when it was about 6 yrs old. The previous owner must have asked the dealer for the user manuals for the appliances (or perhaps Shadow Cruiser included them) as I found a pile of them in one of the storage compartments. I’ve since placed them in a large 3 ring binder and it goes where the camper goes. It’s not unheard of to have an issue with some third-party component while on a camping trip and the OEM I information can be invaluable. I do have the ‘07 generic User Manual and yes, it’s totally worthless! As mentioned, an internet search by make, model & serial number will get you what you want especially since your FF is less than 10 years old.
In your excitement over finding the User Manual I can understand that you may have forgotten about Profdant’s inquiry RE: what model FF you have, to be sure WE HAVEN’T! So, bring us up to speed.

2007 Shadow Cruiser x210, 2004 RAM 2500 4x4 QuadCab SLT 5.9L CTD, Factory Tow Pkg (3.73 axle), HaulMaster WDH
RipVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:35 PM   #6

i hope the manuals haven"t changed much . I have a 2014 215 wsk. where is the water heater bypass?
ebay4ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 08:07 AM   #7

The water heater bypass “valving” will (or should) be very close to the heater tank and should be accessible from inside the camper. Likely at floor level and opposite the water heater’s access/vent panel that’s on the outside of the camper.

2007 Shadow Cruiser x210, 2004 RAM 2500 4x4 QuadCab SLT 5.9L CTD, Factory Tow Pkg (3.73 axle), HaulMaster WDH
RipVan is offline   Reply With Quote