Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #1

Default Another New Fun Finder 2014 215WSK owner :)

Hi Folks! So this might look like deja vu.. We ALSO are new owners of a new fun finder... not sure that was clear...

My wife and I just traded our Chalet aframe in on a "brand new" 2014 F-215WSK. It has a build date of Feb, 2014 and has been on the dealer's lot since then. I figure the WSK is just not a big seller because it really is made for just two people. Well, that's us!

We were kind of active with the aframe community. Went to a few rallies and were on the boards a lot. Seen it all there in regards to campers and quality issues, so nothing here is a surprise.

We are looking forward to having many good trips with this camper and perhaps we'll run across paths with others on this forum.

Chad and Angela
Virginia
2014 215WSK
2008 Avalanche

WSKinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 01:10 PM   #2

Wow! That is a great unit, especially for two folks -- walkaround bed, enclosed separate shower, big kitchen, slideout living room. Luxury!

Where are you planning to go with it?

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:43 PM   #3

Our travels will mostly be mid-Atlantic coast and Appalachia in the near term. One day we'll venture across country.
WSKinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #4

Default What he *meant* was FUNFINDER

He blames the auto-correct on his Kindle...

What he meant to type was "FUNFINDER" and what came out was rangefinder.

I'm the other half. Naturally I can't wait to buy things for it, and already have stuff queued up in the Amazon shopping cart. I guess I'll wait until we see what we can use from the Aframe, though.

The outdoor kitchen was a big sell for us. I don't know what to do with all that refrigerator space, coming from a 3-cu. ft. reefer in the Chalet to the dual units in 215WSK. I love that getting a snack or a soda (and washing hands after putting things on the grill) no longer involve traipsing back into the camper.

I'm looking forward to all your advice on what to store where, and what orgainization ideas work best.