Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #1

Default Eric from WV w/ my First RV

My name is Eric I am from Fairmont, WV and I purchased a very lightly used 2011 Fun Finder X 21WDS back in February. My wife and dog have had 2 long weekends in it and we just completed our first full week (10 days) and it was the best vacation we have had together in 10+ years. The Camper was great and the perfect size for the 2 of us. My wife was never a camper but my family had done it all while I was growing up, (tent, pop-up, and hard side) she had gone a few trips and we stayed with my folks but it some much better when you its your own hofully we will make new friends and get a lot of time on the road. Great to meet everyone!

-Eric

theemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #2

Default Congrats to you!

Wonderful! We are also hoping to make some wonderful travel memories too when we get our new Fun Finder travel trailer. Scheduled to pick it up this Saturday. Our first excursion will probably be close to home so we can re-establish our set up routine from a previous camper we had several years ago. Once we get our groove back, we (my husband and I) are looking at a roadtrip with our two dogs to Mt. Rushmore, Badlands etc.

Jeepin-family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #3

Welcome.

Lots of valuable help on this forum for your 'learning' questions.

Old 06-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #4

Welcome. Camping trips are really the only vacations me and my wife take anymore.
metaltff is offline   Reply With Quote