Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-27-2015, 07:58 AM   #1

Default FF X160 New Owner from B.C.

I bought my Fun Finder 3 months ago for camping in the spring and fall. I was living in a '64 Chris Craft Constellation 37' since 2007 until I hit a deadhead in the river on my way to to ocean and the islands for my summer cruising.

I have been now living in my 2011 X160 full time since the end of June and just LOVE it. I did a few mods, front bunk for storage after taking it apart and going single and cutting the table in half for more accessibility in and out of the dinette area.

There is just me and my dog, Nikki so there is lots of room. The single lower bunk is the only bunk out of all the TT i checked out that was easy to get in and out of. I am finally figuring out all the systems and am very pleased with my new home.

Bonus for me is that I can stay in my private, small marina in a large area overlooking the marina, river and view to the ocean !!!

P.S. I am NOT buying another boat as I have a lot of friends with boats that always need 'crew'.

Who is happy? One who is satisfied with what they have.
The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished.
billyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:11 PM   #2

Vancouver -- that's camping heaven! You can pop over to the islands, up to Whistler, out to the Rockies. You can't do that in a boat!!

Welcome to the Club, and safe travels!
profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote