Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #1

Default Got it (BAM!)

Picked up our 2012 214WSD a couple of weeks ago - I love it! We purchased it at a dealer a couple hours from home, towing was a breeze in our Toyota Tundra.
We havent taken it anywhere else as we live in Indiana and it's still a bit cold. However we had a small Super Bowl party in it in the Drive way ... it parties well
Ours didn't come with a toilet tissue or towel holders - What is the best way to install?
This is our first TT we've tented it for years! Although we will miss our tents I'm looking forward to using my own bathroom

AdamsFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Site Team

Hi and welcome. Partying well is one of the ultimate criteria so it sounds like you're off to a good start!

Lots of options for towel/TP holders. For the TP I got one that hangs over the edge of the sink cabinet door, same for paper towels in the kitchen. We just take them down in transit. I think I got them at Camping World, but places like Walmart probably have them too. You could also mount a TP holder on the wall but that would of course involve drilling holes and using some type of hollow wall fastener. I really didn't want to drill into the wall so the over the cabinet door solution worked for me.

There's also the 3M command adhesive strips that can be used with 3M's accessories or used to attach other 'stuff'. But it's somewhat limited as to how heavy an item you can hang.

For towels in the bath you can install a standerd towel hook in the door.

LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #3

Welcome to the group. It's nice to see another Hoosier join in. We just got our 210 last year and I'm ashamed to say it but I have yet to install them either. I did buy them though. I think i am going to use the 3M tape to put them up. I just really hate to put any kind of holes in the walls. Also I went and got some of the gutter extentions from walmart the other day and got them put on and it made a huge difference in keeping the water from running down the walls. Especially the front where it seems to run right down over the storage doors.
Also if you interested we're organizers for two local camping clubs. A real nice group of campers. We have at least one trip a month and more when it gets warmer. We usually camp at the state parks and the trips are very family friendly. If your interested let me know and I will send you the links to the websites. Let me warn you though, the dues are a bit pricey.... $2.00 a year.
rosner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosner
Welcome to the group. It's nice to see another Hoosier join in. We just got our 210 last year and I'm ashamed to say it but I have yet to install them either. I did buy them though. I think i am going to use the 3M tape to put them up. I just really hate to put any kind of holes in the walls. Also I went and got some of the gutter extentions from walmart the other day and got them put on and it made a huge difference in keeping the water from running down the walls. Especially the front where it seems to run right down over the storage doors.
Also if you interested we're organizers for two local camping clubs. A real nice group of campers. We have at least one trip a month and more when it gets warmer. We usually camp at the state parks and the trips are very family friendly. If your interested let me know and I will send you the links to the websites. Let me warn you though, the dues are a bit pricey.... $2.00 a year.
Hi Eric.....I'm not a Hoosier ( I'm from the Show-Me-State......Missouri ) but I might shuffle my way over to your neck of the woods.....if you wouldn't mind, send me the links to your camping club.

thanks, george
gmw photographics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #5

Heres the link to our group. Would love to have you come to one of our outings.

http://www.meetup.com/Indianacampingclub/
rosner is offline   Reply With Quote