Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2021, 06:43 PM   #1

Default Hello

I just found this forum and just discovered FunFinders while looking on the 'Net for a replacement to my old Casita that was totaled by a large Oak tree branch falling on to it.
I am hoping to find out if FunFinders are a good fit as I search for an affordable quality made-to-last TT.
I will have seek lots of info from this forum so thanks to all who contribute advice and information here.

outdoorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 07:24 AM   #2

Questions always welcome.....and Welcome to the forum.

Old 07-01-2021, 04:23 PM   #3

Welcome! I am biased in favor of Fun Finders -- I have had two, a used one that lasted me seven years of hard usage and now a second one that has lasted nine years of even harder usage. Very solid, well built. Lots of off-pavement towing -- no leaks, no cracks, no damage. Amazing.

But honestly, I think Casitas are (on average) even more rugged -- they have that clamshell design. I think that Fun Finders may be a better value, dollar for dollar. They have more headroom than Casitas. The floorplans and bathrooms are better, I think.

But they are not made of two pieces of molded fiberglass.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by profdant139 View Post
Welcome! I am biased in favor of Fun Finders -- I have had two, a used one that lasted me seven years of hard usage and now a second one that has lasted nine years of even harder usage. Very solid, well built. Lots of off-pavement towing -- no leaks, no cracks, no damage. Amazing.

But honestly, I think Casitas are (on average) even more rugged -- they have that clamshell design. I think that Fun Finders may be a better value, dollar for dollar. They have more headroom than Casitas. The floorplans and bathrooms are better, I think.

But they are not made of two pieces of molded fiberglass.
Thanks for the welcome.
Casitas are nice but a bit small for my needs.
Look forward to learning more about Fun Finders.
outdoorman is offline   Reply With Quote