Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Club Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-16-2019, 12:04 PM   #1

Default Hello from Pa

We just bought our first funfinder 27 BH. Looking forwad to this forum

BarbL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:46 PM   #2

Barb, is this your first RV? If so, ask lots of questions!!

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:30 PM   #3

No, we are lifetime campers. Eould like to know if anyone else has a funfinder 27 Bh And what they think of it?
Old 02-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbL View Post
No, we are lifetime campers. Would like to know if anyone else has a funfinder 27 Bh And what they think of it?
I have this model, what year is yours? I have a 2017, and I think the name of it was the 27QB, instead of BH, but they are the same as far as I know. I've had nothing but good luck with mine. When I first got it, some of the screws from the roof came out of place, and poked giant holes through the siding/fiberglass. It was rough, but they fixed it up, and no issues since then. Water pump went out in 2019, caused the fresh tank to fill up , and overflow. The radio sucks, but that's not funfinders fault.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:51 PM   #5

I heard somewhere else about the issue of separating roofs and at front cap as well. That was one of our concerns. I guess we will find out. Outs is 32’ 10” and sleeps 10 with rear double over double bunks. Here is the link to it. https://youtu.be/XlK1zYzhubI We are pretty excited and cannot wait to hit the road once the weather breaks.. Did you get Duratain tratment on yours? How often do you wax it and what do you use?