Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2021, 02:09 PM   #1
Cnc

Default Hello from Quebec

Thanks for adding me to the group. We bought a 2007 189 fbs and brought it home last Friday. It has some work to be done on it and some TLC needed but all and all pretty decent. I have already received some answers to a couple of questions I’ve asked on here, thanks guys, and I am sure I will have more as I try to familiarize my self with this model.

Cnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:59 PM   #2

Welcome and hello from Vancouver, B.C. I own a 2009 189FBS. Purchased in fall 2018 and used extensively in 2019, then covid hit 2020 and now 2021. Getting ready to leave Monday for Vancouver Island for 7 days.

whatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 02:29 PM   #3
Cnc

Thanks for the welcome, yeah covid!, put a dent in many people’s plans. Many years ago I toured around BC in my truck. Loved camping in a park near lake Louise but my favourite was camping near Tofino. Sure would love to get back out that way again. What do they charge for a truck and Trailer these days on the ferry? Have a good trip.
Have a
Old 08-12-2021, 02:53 PM   #4

$118.00 one way includes reservation. Travelling on a Monday thus seniors are free, just truck and trailer cost.
whatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 05:34 PM   #5
Cnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatme View Post
$118.00 one way includes reservation. Travelling on a Monday thus seniors are free, just truck and trailer cost.
That’s not too bad all all.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:35 AM   #6

Default RV Funfinder decals 2014

Hi everyone,

Looking for decals for a Funfinder 2014 F-214WSD rear left side following a repair for infiltration ... please advise
LilMiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 01:16 PM   #7
Cnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMiss View Post
Hi everyone,

Looking for decals for a Funfinder 2014 F-214WSD rear left side following a repair for infiltration ... please advise
Welcome!
I don’t know if you can get them from the company (others may know).
Failing that if you can get a really good photo of what you want maybe even the opposite side ( the image would have to be reversed ), vinyl graphic shops can probably reproduce it.
Old 08-14-2021, 04:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnc View Post
Welcome!
I don’t know if you can get them from the company (others may know).
Failing that if you can get a really good photo of what you want maybe even the opposite side ( the image would have to be reversed ), vinyl graphic shops can probably reproduce it.
Thank you for the welcome !!
I do have a picture of the original decals ... will look into vinyl graphic shop ... thanks
LilMiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 05:50 AM   #9

Nice to meet u!
briddoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:06 AM   #10

Thanks for adding me to the group. I have already got some answers to a couple of questions I’ve asked. Thanks guys for helping with that. I am sure I will have more answers soon. Guys have a question about that https://anacams.com/ website. What can you say? Is it worth my attention? Thanks in advance.

briddoa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
decals