Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2021, 01:11 PM   #1

Default Hello from sunny and I do mean sunny Southern California

This is Mark R. that's why my handle is MrLandre. So please don't call me mister that's my dad's name, God rest his soul. Currently do not have an RV. Had a small class b motorhome in the past. Recently saw a used fun finder for sale and really liked the floor plan. I've been doing my research and a organization I don't think very well of gave Cruise RV a D- rating. They must not contribute financially to the better business bureau. Eight complaints filed four resolved. If you could make something better on your fun finder what would it be? Does anybody have the floor plan with the island kitchen sink?

MrLandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 10:17 PM   #2

Cruiser is a decent company -- I've had two Cruiser Fun Finder trailers and have been very happy with both, for 16 years of heavy use. But there are occasional quality control issues, as with almost all manufacturers.

Lance and Airstream are better built but MUCH more expensive.

If there is one thing I would change, I would ask for better ground clearance and beefier frames. I added ground clearance to my trailers (with axle flips) and beefed up the suspension (heavy duty leaf springs and shocks).

Not everyone needs those features, so they could be optional upgrades for folks who plan to tow off-pavement.

Good luck in your search for an RV. Prices right now are inflated by the sudden demand, as I am sure you know.

Old 09-08-2021, 04:56 PM   #3

For the money seems to be the best I've found on the market.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:44 AM   #4

Greetings!
We have a model with the island sink and really like it. It makes the living area seem so much larger having slide outs on both sides. It was our first 'new' trailer in a long series of used ones. We have had no major problems but obviously made some improvements.
Good luck!
Old 09-12-2021, 11:27 AM   #5

Mark: Had a 233RBS in 2014. Put A LOT of miles on it going to the west coast and back 3 times. We loved the island primarily because we travel with 2 large dogs who would sleep on the dinette side of the island. We could still walk around through the kitchen side. We removed the dinette booth and replaced with 2 recliners and a center table. Made the trailer much more user friendly for just the two of us. We got away with giving up all the under booth storage because the 233 is loaded with storage. Never had to leave something home for lack or room. The rotating TV was useful and the pocket doors leading to the bedroom made it seem way bigger than it was. Quality in ALL rv's is an issue. Not made to last for 30 years. Good luck cd

2011 F-150 EcoBoost
2014 233RBS
Karbean is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor plan, island sink