Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #1

Default Hello from the So Cal

Hello all,

Just bought a 2012, 215wsk. We pick it up in 2 weeks and are looking forward to getting back out to the mountains.

A bit about myself (and DW), were from the greater Los angeles area. We currently live in a 40' Fifth wheel during the week for work and have a house up in the mountains (Frazier park area) that we goto when not working on the weekends. We have nothing to tow the Fifth so it is a perm park till we sell.

We started out with a PUP, Then bought a 35' MH and the 40' Fifth. We have sold the MH do to the fact we are more spur of the moment campers and with the MH it was to long to be able to just take off and go find a spot.

So now we have a new Fun Finder and are looking forward to heading up to the mountains and the beach with the kayaks, and to do lots of fishing.

As i said we bought a new 2012 215WSK, So if anyone has any info or recommendations on Mods for us please feel free to let us know.

Pinekap

Pinekap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #2

Hope you and your wife enjoy your new TT. Hubby and I have a small FF, and should we decide to go bigger we would get the 214WSD. Only because we don't need an outside kitchen, but I do love the layout of yours. Happy Camping and enjoy it in good health.
Nana2cuties