Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2017, 05:15 AM   #1

Default Hello, new member

I'm not an owner of a Cruiser product, but my wife and I recently helped my parents shop for a Travel Trailer and they purchased a Cruiser Radiance that they will be using to travel and camp with us.

I joined this forum because I'll be helping my father to maintain and upgrade his trailer and don't want to try to reinvent the wheel when others likely have been there and done that. Yesterday while looking over the trailer with plans to add an inverter I realized that we'd better learn from others before we Mickey Mouse something on their beautiful new camper. When there was no obvious way into the storage bin to cleanly run the cables the light went on...... Read, and read some more. Find others with like products and learn.......... So here I am. I hope I'm not encroaching here.........

I mentioned the inverter as an example, but am not looking to turn the intro into an advice thread. Just sharing my path to your very nice owners group.

Regards,
Bryan

Wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 09:11 AM   #2

Welcome, and don't hesitate to ask for advice! Us old timers love to answer newbie questions -- we hope you can avoid some of our rookie mistakes.

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:40 PM   #3

Welcome! And advice is free and we love a good challenge. So - start a new thread with the model of the camper, ask your question about an inverter and what the goal is, and there we go.
runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildhorse View Post
I'm not an owner of a Cruiser product, but my wife and I recently helped my parents shop for a Travel Trailer and they purchased a Cruiser Radiance that they will be using to travel and camp with us.

I joined this forum because I'll be helping my father to maintain and upgrade his trailer and don't want to try to reinvent the wheel when others likely have been there and done that. Yesterday while looking over the trailer with plans to add an inverter I realized that we'd better learn from others before we Mickey Mouse something on their beautiful new camper. When there was no obvious way into the storage bin to cleanly run the cables the light went on...... Read, and read some more. Find others with like products and learn.......... So here I am. I hope I'm not encroaching here.........

I mentioned the inverter as an example, but am not looking to turn the intro into an advice thread. Just sharing my path to your very nice owners group.

Regards,
Bryan
FYI....
The 27 Mistakes I Made With My RV This Year - Camper Report
It's a big world...explore it!!!
Michigantraveler is offline   Reply With Quote