Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #1

Default Introduce myself

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi! My wife and I are retired and live in Virginia. We just traded in a 2008 Funfinder 230 DSL on a new
210 WBS. Just got it a few days ago and haven't gone anywhere in it yet. Afraid we will have to wait till spring. We really like the 210 and it seems to tow alot easier than the 230 did. The 230 DSL has a tongue weight of approx. 650 lbs, which to me seems very heavy. The 210 tongue weight I believe is approx. 260 lbs. The air conditioning in the 210 is MUCH quieter which is also nice. We have a 2006 1500 5.3 liter chevy silverado for our tow vehicle and it does a good job for us.
ALMOST forgot, we have 2 little beagles that travel with us. They went to Yellowstone NP with us last month in our 230 DSL and the 4 of us loved it.

SML Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #2

Default Welcome!

Hi Bill!
I'm also in Virginia, over near Lynchburg. I just bought a Fun Finder X-139FK this August as our Airstream is just too hard for me to manuever alone. I got to try it out this Labor Day and it is really a fun trailer and very easy to tow, etc. I am very happy with my purchase!

Glad to see another Virginian here!
Susan

PS my cats love the FF...the bed is at just the right height to look out and see everything!

2005 Sun Cruiser Fun Finder X-139FK
2000 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L (Winston)
Cadillac Sedan de Ville V8 (Great White Whale)
obxgal is offline   Reply With Quote