Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
br9

Default New member

Hello just found site am going to look at 2009 fun finder 160wb this weekend was wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it cant find much info online what to look for any problems i should be aware of the price on this one is 14,900.00 in texas does that seem high please any help would be apreciated thanks

br9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:39 AM   #2

Greetings br9, and welcome! I don't have a 160WB, but after checking a couple dealers here in Phoenix, $14,900 looks pretty good. Here dealers are listing the 160WB at $17,350 for a 2009 model.

We have had our Funfinder for 11 months, have taken 8 trips and we could not be more pleased. We did have to replace 2 tires because of cracking. The trailer is a 2008, but the tires were made in 2004, had I known I would have pressed for a newer set when we bought it, but all in all, the trailer is great.

Good luck with your hunt!!

Equalizer Hitch
2011 Nomad 206
Panasonic/Pioneer/Kicker ~ Audio/Video System
Days Camped /2009 / 33
keyser soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:05 AM   #3
br9

Thanks for the response i thought it was a decent price but with todays econemy just not sure we are going to look this weekend it really depends on if i can get my trade paid off do you have single or double axle just curius about sway control if needed or not thanks again for answering i didn't know if anyone was here anymore
Old 03-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #4

Sometimes this forum has decent activity, most the time its pretty quiet! We have the 230DS, double axles and I use the Equal-i-zer weight distribution/sway control hitch and I have never had a problem with sway or control. I would recommend some type of weight distribution/sway control if you will be towing on the highway. It is too easy to have a combination of cross winds, tractor trailer passing, emergency maneuver that can initiate swaying. I always go by the moto better safe than sorry!

Good luck!
Equalizer Hitch
2011 Nomad 206
Panasonic/Pioneer/Kicker ~ Audio/Video System
Days Camped /2009 / 33
keyser soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #5

Default 160

Hi there, have you seen the 2009 160 with the fireplace, yet? I know there's one in Kentucky, just type Fun Finder 160 with fireplace TX into your search line and see if you locate any, then look for picures, they are awesome, above the fireplace is a flat screen tv, I have only seen it in the 160's.
Kampnsfun
Kampnsfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
br9

I'll have to check that out we are going to go look at the 160wb in a couple hours and bennets usualy has a pretty good stock will ask them about fireplace sounds pretty cool though
Old 05-27-2009, 07:42 AM   #7

Default New member in Ga.

Hello Y'all!
My name is Paula and my husband and I are looking at purchasing a Fun Finder Xtra toy hauler (XT200).

We have looked at serverl makes and modles and like this one the best. Seems to be made well to.

Can anyone out there tell me some disadvantages to the Fun Finder Xtra?

I have heard they can leak with it rains around the back ramp door.
Anyone have this problem?

We would like to find a good used one... if anyone has on for sale.

We live north of Atlanta Ga. Looking forward to chatting everyone!