Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2017, 11:07 AM   #1

Default New owner with my wife, Sharon

My wife, Sharon White, has already introduced herself to the group here. Our FunFinder XT200 is our second-ever camper and we're really looking forward to it! Here in VT, we just received 30" of snow, so camping isn't exactly right around the corner.

We graduated from tent camping to a 20' Fleetwood Mallard that we absolutely loved. Problem is, I'm a motorcycle guy and it's tough to do both at once. We came across Fun Finder toy hauler at a small dealer's open house and we think it's the perfect thing to let us do both: motorcycle and camp.

Right now, I'm mostly lurking in the forums and soaking up information. But I hope to be able to provide help, information, or advice to other members as I get up to speed.

vttimwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #2

It will be a few weeks before I see my XT 276 as it's stored at the county fairgrounds, inside a building. It goes in late in the fall and doesn't come out until spring with no access during the storage as they are packed in the buildings like peas in a pod.

All the campers/motorhomes/boats stored there will be moved out of the buildings and available for pickup April 5th and 6th.

So, after I get it home, do the spring maintenance/cleaning and will be excited to go someplace again.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vttimwhite View Post
My wife, Sharon White, has already introduced herself to the group here. Our FunFinder XT200 is our second-ever camper and we're really looking forward to it! Here in VT, we just received 30" of snow, so camping isn't exactly right around the corner.

We graduated from tent camping to a 20' Fleetwood Mallard that we absolutely loved. Problem is, I'm a motorcycle guy and it's tough to do both at once. We came across Fun Finder toy hauler at a small dealer's open house and we think it's the perfect thing to let us do both: motorcycle and camp.

Right now, I'm mostly lurking in the forums and soaking up information. But I hope to be able to provide help, information, or advice to other members as I get up to speed.
Welcome to the Forum VTTIMWHITE and Sharon...
I think, I'm not sure, but our trailers may be close; we have an '08 FF XT-190 XTRA Toy Hauler... We love it for it's size, ease in towing and parking...

I take an ATV on some of our trips and kid of miss the nicer layout of a straight trailer rather than the Toy Hauler, but then I'd have to leave the ATV home...

Happy camping and the weather persons says summer is really on the way... Ha, Ha, but it did get up to 34 today and I really think that summer is on the way... I saw a couple of Trumpeter Swans actually swimming in water yeasterday... Good luck and Have fun!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Swans At SWR Office Creek - 1100.jpg  

2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 MAX Tow Package
2018 Dutchman, Coleman Lite 1805RB
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #4

Welcome to you and to your wife! We will fully enjoy our trailers soon.
microJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:59 PM   #5
APD

I'm so ready for camping season.

Welcome vttimwhite!
With a new camper I know you're ready too.
1994 GMC Camper Van,
APD is offline   Reply With Quote