Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #1

Default New Owners

We are picking up our 2011 Fun Finder 210WBS tomorrow afternoon. This will be the first RV we ever owned. We live in New Jersey and recently purchased a winter home in Sun City West, Arizona. We have 4 birds that had to be transported and we found it impossible doing the motel scene. So here we are, new owners and knowing nothing. We will take the RV to see my neice who lives 2 hours away and sleep in her driveway.
Maxine and Anthony

AMAX139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #2

Welcome Maxine and Anthony! Wow...ya jumped right in! I think that's probably what happens to many of us...go look and ended up buying....maybe that's best...it kind of makes you get going!!!

You didn't mention where you are right now..in NJ or in AZ....my Mom and Dad lived in a Sun City in CA from '99-2004..it was an interesting adventure!

Take lots of time and read the forum thoroughly...there's lots of info and a lot to learn...but I think you'll find it a delightful way to travel with your babies. Plus out west they have some really facinating RV campgrounds, both state and national. You are hereby entering a whole new way of life!!

2005 Sun Cruiser Fun Finder X-139FK
2000 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L (Winston)
Cadillac Sedan de Ville V8 (Great White Whale)
obxgal is offline   Reply With Quote