Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2016, 09:25 PM   #1
KKL

Default will be purchasing a Fun Finder soon

Hi, my husband and I are in the process of looking for a Fun Finder 210UDS. We are in Arizona and there is one 2012 available. However, we see listings from dealers in other states that appear to be good prices. Does anyone have experience with New Generation RV in Wisconsin, or Wana RV in Indiana?

Also what is the experience with warranty work done locally when the RV was purchased elsewhere.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks
Karen & Jim

KKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #2

In 2012 I got what I consider to be a smoking hot deal on a brand new 2012 210UDS from All Seasons RV in Muskegon, MI. I live in TN, but decided to drive up there and get it. Just had the time. Now-sometimes the deal is so good, and with today's fuel costs, the cost to have it delivered to your driveway will still have you saving money. This is great if you know exactly what you want and don't need to walk-thru models. I can PM you what I paid for a new one in 2012 and give you salesman contact. I believe he's still there.

runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #3
KKL

Thank you for your comments. We did end up making the purchase out of state (Utah) for a 2015 210UDS. We feel that we got a good deal given the relative distance from Phoenix. The nearest available 210 was in So. Calif. For $6000 more than we paid. It doesn't make any sense, but I guess there is simply more margin in the RV industry than I realized. We will take that trip to Utah when things start warming up a little. Can't wait!��
KKL is offline   Reply With Quote