Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #1

Default Are parts available

Hi,

I have 2 questions about my FunFinder X 139, it is 14foot.

1. I have temporarily patched my cracked shower pan but I wonder if new/used parts are available? I might try to replace it this winter.

2. The fan in my heater is almost uncomfortably LOUD. Is there anything that can be done about that? Can it be replaced or serviced?

Thanks much,

Andy

andynowlen@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 02:42 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andynowlen@gmail.com View Post
Hi,

I have 2 questions about my FunFinder X 139, it is 14foot.

1. I have temporarily patched my cracked shower pan but I wonder if new/used parts are available? I might try to replace it this winter.

2. The fan in my heater is almost uncomfortably LOUD. Is there anything that can be done about that? Can it be replaced or serviced?

Thanks much,

Andy
My first thought was to welcome you to the Club but noticed that you’ve been a member for nearly 3 years .
I doubt that new replacement parts for the shower pan are available but others may know for sure.
RE: the heater fan, ours is quite loud too! In the past, I’ve considered seeing if it was a bearing issue or if some lube might quiet in down some but don’t use the heater enough to make the effort.
Since we most often camp where electric hookups are available, we have a 1500 Watt space heater that is used first. Its fan is not nearly as loud!

2007 Shadow Cruiser x210, 2004 RAM 2500 4x4 QuadCab SLT 5.9L CTD, Factory Tow Pkg (3.73 axle), HaulMaster WDH
RipVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:07 AM   #3

We've used the same oil-filled, radiator-looking space heater for years in our FF 210UDS. No motor, no noise - and though my wife loves it, it can make things uncomfortably warm for my taste. We're always on electric sites.
jimplumley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:08 AM   #4

On a previous trailer I replaced the shower pan but I had to do several searches on the Internet before I found one which was the correct size. Was there a mfr name on the back of yours? Good luck!