So went out today to purge the antifreeze out of the system for the camping trip next weekend, all went well until I tried the valves to refill the water heater. Little plastic knob went round and round. Took the screw off and the brass attachment came with it. Nice as all the system is the plastic pipe with crimp ends. Went to the local hardware store and picked up a new larger solid valve, some hose and the crimp clamps. Dremel tool with a cutting disk made short work of the existing clamps. Now if you do not have the $35 tool to crimp these clamps you need to find a friendly plumber, I used nipper pliers to crimp the clamps, the ones that I used look like they have a square on them and this is where you clamp the pliers on and squeeze them shut. Worked great and no leaks. I can see that I am going to have to do the other ones later on as they are hard to turn now. You would think that they would have used some quality valves here and not the cheap stuff.