Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Tech > Modifications, Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-22-2015, 08:23 PM   #1

Default Decals - Where To Purchase

I need a set of decals for a 2008 230DS. Where do I go to order them? Thanks in advance.

qtla9111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:50 AM   #2
Site Team

You could try calling CruiserRV but it's probably a longshot. Not sure they would still have any after 7 years. You could also try a local automotive decal/graphics maker, many shops will custom make them for you. There's probably some online suppliers as well.

LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:27 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJAZ View Post
You could try calling CruiserRV but it's probably a longshot. Not sure they would still have any after 7 years. You could also try a local automotive decal/graphics maker, many shops will custom make them for you. There's probably some online suppliers as well.
I called Cruiser two years ago and they weren't very helpful. They said I had to go through a dealer but they wouldn't recommend one.

I didn't think of your suggestion but it's a good one. Thanks.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:40 AM   #4

We called Cruiuser RV & got a quote for our '07 189 FBR. Found cost to be prohibitive (several hundred dollars fo the full set). One would think it to be in Cruiser RV's best interest to keep their older units looking good & they would offer decals at a discount, but no.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:35 PM   #5

I wasn't impressed when I called them. Love my 230 but not the company.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:11 PM   #6

Unhappy

I have not been even slightly impressed with the customer support from either Cruiser or their dealers ...

My trailer (CruiserRV FunFinder Xtra XT-190 Toy Hauler) was missing several cabinet door pulls and after numerous calls to several dealer and the manufacturer's phone number given to me, I have gotten absolutely no help or even a return call !!!

I have found what look like a close replacement online at a great Woodworking Supply in Canada: Lee Valley Tools and will follow up after the holiday rush slows.

Good luck to you and I hope you can get the decals you need ...
Happy Holidays

2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 MAX Tow Package
2018 Dutchman, Coleman Lite 1805RB
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_C View Post
I have not been even slightly impressed with the customer support from either Cruiser or their dealers ...

My trailer (CruiserRV FunFinder Xtra XT-190 Toy Hauler) was missing several cabinet door pulls and after numerous calls to several dealer and the manufacturer's phone number given to me, I have gotten absolutely no help or even a return call !!!

I have found what look like a close replacement online at a great Woodworking Supply in Canada: Lee Valley Tools and will follow up after the holiday rush slows.

Good luck to you and I hope you can get the decals you need ...
Happy Holidays
I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, the rv industry is highly unregulated and they seem to not give a rat's behind for customer service once the deal has been closed.

I will have mine painted once the rest of the work is done.
Old 12-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #8

From what I've seen, the RV industry is run similar to how computers are manufactured. That is, the RV "factory" is mostly a final assembly plant for a lot of generic components. So for instance, if you need parts for your Suburban water heater, you can source those parts from anyplace that sells or services that brand.
As for graphics, I would suggest you check with a company in your town that does things like vinyl wraps for commercial vehicles. They can likely do graphics for you, or suggest someone who can.
Like it or not, these RV's still pretty come to us "some assembly required". Part of the fun of RV ownership !

EDIT: ps....out of curiosity, I did a search for vinyly graphics rv, and got numerous hits, among them, this company:

http://www.rvsg.com/index.asp

.... I suppose there are others as well.
gmw photographics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #9

Default eBay

I just found some for my Fun Finder 2008 189FBR on eBay
Kenny G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
I just found some for my Fun Finder 2008 189FBR on eBay
Thanks. Didn't even think about checking that. Good idea!