Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #1

Default Electical Outlets

I just used my "new" 2009 X210WBS for the second time. I have a good cover over the stove so it makes it even more counter space. I set my Mr. Coffee up there to make coffee ---- and there are not outlets in the "kitchen". Only one by the door that is covered up by the little swing-up shelf. Then I noticed there are no outlets in the bathroom. I have never seen a TT with so few outlets. Ended up moving my coffee pot by the bed in front of the closet door to use that outlet. Is mine a weird TT and maybe there are outlets missing --- are is everyone's 2009 X210WBS like this? I have an electrician friend and think I will have one outlet put in the bathroom and one by the stove somewhere.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #2

My 2007 189FBR has an outlet in the bathroom, one in front of the kitchen cabinets, one under dinette, one in the TV cabinet, one in the cabinet for the microwave and one outside.

fla2ri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
Site Team

My 2009 has the outlet under the fold down shelf by the door and one in the bathroom on the RH side below the sink. There's also one by the TV.

For coffee I have an old percolator coffee pot that I just put on the stove burner. No plug needed!
LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #4

Default Electrical Outlets

Solved the problem of the outlet under the drop-down table in the kitchen ----- moved the table over a little. Added new stabilizer wood inside cabinet to secure table screws. Now I have the table and can also use the outlet. Thought I'd share this solution.